- Risk Mitigation
Steve likes to learn by building things.
He often serves as technical lead on projects, using his varied Drupal skills to orchestrate solutions perfectly suited to user needs. His experience with project planning and development architecture help guide large-scale migrations for complex agency websites. Steve’s earnest desire to teach and learn, along with his 20 years of experience as an instructional designer, make him a valued mentor to his teammates, clients, and the Drupal community.
Steve graduated from the State University of New York with a B.S. (Physics Teaching) and an M.S. (Instructional Technology). Though he spends much of his day working with modern technology, you can often find him geeking out about old timey woodworking tools on his blog.
Things Steve has been doing
- Building a modern platform to help Veterans access health care and benefits online
- Empowering adult education practitioners to learn and collaborate
- Making information centrally accessible for the Department of Justice
- Helping FCC migrate loads of content to a better platform
- Presenting at DrupalCamp Florida on large-scale migrations, automated deployment, and Drupal module maintenance
- Creating and maintaining Drupal modules such as Migration Tools, Hook Update Deploy Tools, Codit, Codit Blocks and Codit Local
- Helping resolve issues for the Drupal Community
- Sharing traditional woodworking techniques and tales
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well. If it's worth doing well, it's gotta be done with a smile.Steve