- Site Performance
- Multimedia Publishing
- Full Stack Development
Sam loves technology as a multidisciplinary art form.
His uncontainable curiosity and knack for problem solving got him involved in IT early in life — he was working as a developer even before he got his driver’s license. Now Sam applies his boundless energy and wide-ranging technical experience to helping our government clients build Drupal-powered sites optimized for performance.
Sam has a B.S. in Electronic Media, Arts, and Communication from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and is an Acquia certified Drupal 8 developer. He’s fascinated by synaesthetic experiences, and takes a multisensory approach to pursuing his many concurrent interests. Right now he’s thinking about pushing the limits of the web as a publishing platform, creating works of multisensory theater, raising emus, the future of web VR, and the chemistry of baking bread.
Things Sam has been doing
- Supporting Doctors Without Borders’ new site to raise support to deliver global aid
- Helping shape technical direction for a leading open source software firm
- Shepherding Amnesty International’s website through a Drupal migration
- Explaining how pseudocode can help us understand the psychology of addiction
- Creating multimedia works of phosphorescent swamp rock