- Design Thinking
- Cooking & Baking
Empathy is Ron’s best programming language.
He designs for end users, working to understand their needs and make technology easier to use. Iterations, usability testing, a lot of creativity helps Ron create engaging flows and user interactions to uncover better ways of doing things. An experienced member of cross-functional teams, he has designed for users across many industries — from Fortune 500 companies to small nonprofits.
Ron has a M.S. in Information Science at the University of Pittsburgh and a B.S. in Information Science from Robert Morris College. He’s also a certified front-end developer, but the joy he gets from art, astrology, cooking, and fitness is unqualified.
Things Ron has been doing
- Expanding excitement and understanding of human evolution
- Empowering international collaboration on security
- Helping Californians make healthy choices
- Helping freelance clients serve the end user
- Making mouth-watering summertime salads
We’re all in this together.Ron