- Creative Problem Solving
- Service Design
- Costume Contests
Rachel is an energetic problem-solver.
She helps project teams define vision and direction to design government services that work for everyone. She combines years of research experience with an optimistic, curious spirit to dig into user needs from the outset. Surveys, wireframes, journey maps, and prototypes guide her work—but compassion drives her strategy. She never stops learning about new methods for understanding users, and helps clients adopt human-centered practices to facilitate change from the inside out.
Rachel has an M.B.A. in Design Strategy from California College of the Arts. She lives in the Bay area and enjoys reading comic books, hiking, and creating hand built ceramics.
Things Rachel has been doing
- Helping Californians register to vote at the DMV
- Sharing ideas for culture change in government
- Speaking at the UX Digital Summit 2018
- Mentoring women in the UX community
- Spearheading research and design at an innovative rental startup
- Celebrating her recent M.B.A. in Design Strategy
The greatest gift you can give somebody is your own personal development. (Jim Rohn)Rachel