- Cat Fur as Personal Adornment
Jonathan loves “the do-gooder stuff.”
He’s been helping non profit organizations realize their visions with digital solutions for many years, and brings creative curiosity and enthusiasm to every job that makes a positive impact on society. Jonathan is a versatile developer with a solid design background, and he’s held just about every role on a digital services team. Whether he’s working on something strictly technical or abstract and strategic, you can count on him to keep the larger goal at the center of his work.
Jonathan has a B.A. in English and Spanish from Rice University and an M.F.A. in Creative Writing from Sarah Lawrence College. Somewhere along the way he traded his art nerd badge for techie credentials. Since then he’s run his own digital agency, maintains a personal collection of robots, and enjoys the geekiest of board games.
Things Jonathan has been doing
- Helping the VA modernize its site to improve services for Veterans
- Working on a platform to empower international collaboration on global security
- Building interactive fun into children’s museum exhibits with a junior digital banking system
- Wearing all the hats to keep his small business going
- Building tools to help organizations establish verifiable digital credentials
- Helping people summon firefly magic using tech-assisted insect love language
- Making spontaneous appearances in the stock photos of a certain satirical newspaper
- Rescuing his favorite college radio station with a grassroots web campaign