- Systems & Networks
Jim makes sure the systems are running in cadence with the goals.
Serving as performance analyst on the California Child Welfare Digital Service project, he helps the CivicActions DevOps team with practical measurements of website performance during continuous delivery. His insightful questions help clarify how the metrics match up with client goals, and how to deliver the most efficient combination of computer systems, applications, and services. Jim brings a wealth of expertise to his daily work, which he balances with a healthy dose of good humor and kindness.
Jim has nearly two decades of experience as a Systems Engineer. When he’s not deeply immersed in the functionings of complex IT systems, he likes spending time outdoors, camping, hiking, and biking with his family in the Sierra foothills.
Things Jim has been doing
- Helping California Child Welfare Digital Services measure IT performance
- Creating systems to help California’s government manage finances more efficiently
- Managing IT systems for the folks who make your favorite deluxe kitchen tools
- Helping make innovative technology even more efficient
- Overseeing capacity management software for Gap, Inc.
- Having fun as much as possible and not just on the weekends