- Communication Ninja
- Roadblock Destroyer
- Adventure Seeker
- Eternal Optimist
Holly is happiest when the people (and animals) around her are living their best life.
Her approachable optimism sets people at ease, and helps create meaningful connections that team members can lean on when faced with challenges. She has a keen an eye for detail, and continuously works to improve processes so teams can efficiently accomplish their goals. Under Holly’s positive influence, people may find themselves making significant changes to their lives, in ways they’ve never considered before.
Holly has a B.S. in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology from Illinois State University. She is a certified Project Manager and Scrum Master, with a passion for Continuous Improvement. Her sense of adventure and can-do spirit are suited to her current life on the road, traveling the country in a vintage school bus with her husband, five dogs, and a cat.
Things Holly has been doing
- Helping gyms stay connected with members to support their health goals
- Working to keep the lights on in 14 states
- Facilitating socially conscious investment in small communities worldwide
- Helping people save time with innovative technology
- Caring for abandoned animals
- Mastering Lean Six Sigma
- Promoting a safe workplace where people can thrive
- Planting thousands of trees as a “voluntourist” in Australia
The best way to make time slow down is to fill your days with as many new experiences as possible.Holly