- Best Practices
- Extreme Object-Orientation
Gerardo is an instigator for betterment.
He’s not shy about asking the tough questions that keep teams accountable to each other and their work. Gerardo’s inquisitive nature and full-stack development experience are the basis of his dedication to clean and efficient code — he will go the extra mile to find the best solution to a technical problem. He loves delving into content strategy and software systems, and contributes to data modeling projects in the Drupal community.
Gerardo has a M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Oklahoma, where he spent several years researching artificial life. He’s interested in real life too — Gerardo enjoys hanging out with his wife and two kids after work, and occasionally writing introspective stories and songs.
Things Gerardo has been doing
- Developing a flexible, extensible data modeling system for Drupal
- Helping NYC commuters get there faster with new platform information architecture
- Keeping data open for The World Bank
- Empowering collaboration on international security
- Helping a federal agency protect public health and safety
- Building a platform to amplify the voice of the people
- Helping the City of Boston share information and services with residents
Improve yourself; improve others.Gerardo