- Training and Development
- Change Management
- Positive Psychology
- Coffee Shop Aficionado
Chianti is a lifter-upper.
She raises organizations and communities to their highest potential by focusing on the people. An adept communicator from an early age, Chianti has always worked to make the world better -- she even starred in a public service commercial about saving the environment as a Girl Scout in elementary school!
Since then, Chianti has built over a decade of expertise helping large-scale organizations transform their culture, leaders, and employees through human-centered training approaches. At CivicActions she supports the Digital IT Acquisition Professional (DITAP) program to help federal contracting officers buy modern technology to bring better government services to the American public.
Chianti has a B.A. in Organization and Corporate Communication and is a certified Personal and Executive Coach. Although she likes to re-charge her batteries in solitude with podcasts and snuggly blankets, she enjoys the human connection of open mic poetry readings, live music, and game nights with friends. She’s also a former instructor for an inclusive yoga class called “My Body Don’t Bend That Way!”
Things Chianti has been doing
- Developing a training strategy to facilitate technology and cloud adoption for a major financial institution
- Creating programs to help state government workers deliver training for a case benefit management system
- Supporting a nationwide software deployment by developing instruction courses for hundreds of DHS employees
- Helping financial sector employees reach their full professional potential
- Facilitating mindfulness sessions for global social impact leaders
- Hosting interactive wellness events to help people embrace connection and happiness
Expressing gratitude and making time for mindfulness is crucial to our growth as humans.Chianti