- Equity & Justice
- Getting It Done
- All Things Warm, Quiet, and Cozy
Chadia takes her civic duty very seriously.
She’s a committed advocate for a more equitable world, and has contributed to volunteer and nonprofit work that helps people facing economic and political instability. At CivicActions, Chadia supports project teams as they tackle complex challenges to improve government digital services. Her attentive, team-oriented manner helps people stay positive and accomplish tasks while keeping sight of their mission.
Chadia has a B.A. in Anthropology and Sociology with a minor in Health Education, Religious Studies, and Leadership from The College of Idaho. Born and raised in Burundi, Chadia speaks Kirundi/ Kinyarwanda, French, and English. In her free time you’ll find her out with friends at protests, meetings, or civic volunteer work sessions … or at home with her beloved floofy cats, Boxie and Theodore.
Things Chadia has been doing
- Empowering adult education practitioners to learn and collaborate
- Helping Doctors Without Borders redesign their site to raise support to deliver global aid
- Helping newly-resettled refugees acclimate to their new life in Boise, ID
- Participating in advocacy training in Washington to fight global and domestic poverty
- Writing editorial letters to hold her representatives accountable for action on global malnutrition and the eradication of AIDS
It’s important to me to support projects that make life tangibly better for people, and CivicActions is a place I can do that.Chadia