- Proposal Wrangling
- Communicating With Government
Bill keeps our team laughing and our business thriving.
Seasoned in the workings of government, his friendliness and keen sense of strategy help CivicActions maintain healthy partnerships with federal organizations. He pays attention to the public sector innovation landscape, giving our team opportunities to improve the way government buys and implements technology.
Bill has a B.S. from the University of Central Oklahoma. Now that his kids are grown, he’s transferred his love of sports from coaching Rugby to hiking. Bill can be found walking wherever there is a good (or not-so-good) trail.
Things Bill has been doing
- Leading teams through complex requirements to create successful sales proposals
- Sharing our human-first approach with clients
- Helping CivicActions partner with government via the GSA Schedule
- Promoting CivicActions as a leader in government technology
- Helping CivicActions secure a place on the California agile vendor pool
- Treading carefully on Billy Goat Trail
- Volunteering at his kids’ schools
Don’t get squeezed into a waterfall — let’s keep it open and agile.Bill