- Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Enterprise Architecture & DevOps
- IT Service Management
Ben is a visionary servant leader who brings goals into reality.
With dedication to agile practices and free and open source software, Ben works to plan and develop modern solutions that meet business needs. He helps CivicActions get positioned to bring positive change to the public sector, based on his past experience leading technical and cultural transformation within government as CTO of California’s Child Welfare Digital Services.
Ben is a graduate of the California Information Technology Leadership Academy (ITLA) and is certified in IT Service Management (ITIL), Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL), and Enterprise Architecture. To recharge, Ben enjoys hiking and mountaineering, and spends three months of the year sleeping under the stars.
Things Ben has been doing
- Helping California Child Welfare Digital Services support the care of at-risk children
- Managing technologies to help keep Americans safe
- Protecting and serving as a U.S. Navy Aviation Rescue Swimmer
- Supporting efforts to keep vulnerable countries safe
- Working to preserve Glen Alpine Springs
- Leading outdoor youth adventures and conquering California’s 14,000-foot summits
- Pushing the limits as a Superfrog IRONMAN finisher
There is nothing permanent except change. (Heraclitus)Ben