- Agile & DevOps
- Project Management
- Team-to-Client Relations
- Supreme Dependability
Alaine is the calm maintainer of order in the middle of all the action.
She combines her penchant for organization with extensive project management experience to keep CivicActions clicking along with utmost collaboration and transparency. Cool under pressure, Alaine supports teams and clients through complex projects while helping agencies understand and adopt agile practices. She also upholds CivicActions culture by creating processes that keep our growing team connected and thriving.
Alaine holds a B.S. from Eastern Michigan University. She’s also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), and Six Sigma Green Belt. She catches live music whenever possible, and loves to travel back to her hometown of Detroit for epic Halloween parties and other shenanigans.
Things Alaine has been doing
- Supporting several complex projects simultaneously for the Defense Security Cooperation Agency and California Child Welfare Digital Services
- Supporting new hires with friendly guidance and helpful documentation
- Crafting templates for smooth and efficient client operations
- Training client product owners on agile methods
- Going to weekday concerts and never missing a workday beat
Team diversity means I can be unique in myself, but also fit in with the team.Alaine