- Drupal 8
Adrienne thrives on collaboration and creativity.
She helps develop front-end solutions for CivicActions clients, but her skills extend to full-stack development and she’s quick to learn new things in order to build exactly what’s needed. Adrienne enjoys keeping up with modern tools and best practices and using them to improve projects. She’s friendly and proactive — always willing to lend a hand to squash bugs or help navigate technical tangles, with good humor to lighten the load.
Adrienne has a B.S. in Health Sciences from Northeastern University. She’s a leader for social justice, and lends her skills to organizations building awareness and solidarity in intersectional movements. In her free time she enjoys hiking, cooking and writing.
Things Adrienne has been doing
- Helping Veterans access health care and benefits online
- Empowering adult education practitioners to learn and collaborate
- Keeping up with cutting edge front-end tools
- Helping small businesses with smooth transaction software
- Bringing back the free breakfast program
- Building Pan-African connections from the Caribbean to the continent
- Building solidarity at the Native Liberation Conference
- Supporting feminist spaces in Portland, OR