As proud diamond-level sponsors, CivicActions is showing up big this year at Drupal GovCon 2016.
This year, we’re presenting at a variety of noteworthy sessions, hosting hacking events and — back by popular demand — sponsoring free massages.
Check out the following sessions led by the CivicActions’ team:
- BDD Strategies for Rock-Solid Automated Testing in Drupal, Eric Napier
- Are You Ready for the Government’s Move to Agile?, Aaron Pava
- Avoiding Cultural Colonization at Work, Ana Willem
- Peeling Back the Onion: Drupal Security and Compliance, Fen Labalme and Adam Bergstein
- From User Story Mapping to Component-Driven Development: Techniques for Building Agile Drupal Teams via a Discovery Sprint, Kevin Walsh
CivicActions is also leading two code sprints in the main sprint room:
Hacking Drupal + Security/Compliance
We will sprint on enhancements to the Security Review Drupal Module to afford broader compliance auditing, evaluate OpenSCAP Ansible roles, and propose changes to OpenConcept’s Drupal Security Guide. If time permits, we may sprint on creating a Drupal module to integrate Vault. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
Connect with us
Drupal GovCon 2016 is July 20-22 at the National Institute of Health campus in Bethesda, Maryland.
We’re proud to be diamond sponsors supporting the government Drupal community. If you’re interested in collaborating with us or joining our team, stop by our booth or introduce yourself to the team.
Hope to see you there!