In 2016, CivicActions was one of 11 vendors selected for the Agile Development Prequalified vendor pool, designed to provide state agencies with access to user-centered design and agile software development services. In 2017, the California Department of Technology is expected to expand the pool to include up to 30 vendors.
The prequalified vendor pool is an incredible opportunity for design and development firms to more easily expand their offerings to government and help build amazing, user-focused digital services for the residents of California.
In an effort to inspire other technology companies to participate, CivicActions will share what it learned and help others understand how they can best navigate the process.
- Robert L. Read (CivicActions, co-founder 18F, author of “How To Be A Programmer”)
- Owen Barton (CivicActions)
Contact Bill Ogilvie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital Services – Agile Development Prequalified Vendor Pool Refresh
- Agile Development Pre-Qualified Vendor Pool
- California looks to expand agile vendor pool