The Bay Area Drupal Camp is without a doubt one of our favorite events of the year! Now in its 8th year, BADCamp provides four days of training, summits, sprints, sessions, networking, career opportunities and more.
The CivicActions team is proud once again to sponsor this year’s event. Many of our team members will be in attendance and speaking, and we hope you’ll come say “hi” to us at Booth #8, near the giant Jenga and chess board.
For those of you exploring new career opportunities in Drupal, we’re hiring talented developers and designers and would love to connect with you during the event!
10 Must-Attend Sessions
There are a number of fantastic sessions, and here are 10 we look forward to attending:
- Discovering Discovery Saturday, 10:00am – 11:00am
- Usability Testing to Prioritize Your Website (Re)designs Saturday, 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Don’t Take Their Word For It: Open Source Communities and Secure, Trustworthy Technology Saturday, 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Panel: How can Men be better Allies for Women in tech? #HeForShe Saturday, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Bridging the Web Accessibility Gap – Drupal 8 and Section 508 Refresh Saturday, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Making Drupal Cool Again Saturday, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Distributions – The Good, Bad, and Ugly Saturday, 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Content Strategy Deliverables Sunday, 11:00am – 11:30am
- Is Drupal Sustainable? Sunday, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Securing your site with Encryption, Key Management, and 2-Factor Auth Sunday, 2:00pm – 2:30pm
We also want to extend a HUGE thank you to the organizers and fellow sponsors of BADCamp for making all of this come together!
Be sure to follow @BADCamp on Twitter and we look forward to seeing you this weekend!