CivicActions is honored to sponsor and participate at Drupal GovCon again this year! We always appreciate the chance to grow, improve, and innovate with the Drupal community in support of government.
We hope to connect with familiar colleagues and new friends! Attending from CivicActions are:
- Henry Poole, CEO (LinkedIn: henrypoole)
- Aaron Pava, Chief Experience Officer (LinkedIn: aaronpava)
- Adam Bergstein, Assoc. Dir. of Engineering (drupal.org: nerdstein, LinkedIn: nerdstein)
- Fen Labalme, Chief Information Security Officer (drupal.org: fen LinkedIn: fenlabalme)
- Dan Gurin, Engineer (drupal.org: dangur, LinkedIn: dangur)
- Bill Ogilvie, VP Public Sector (LinkedIn: bill-ogilvie)
- Gerardo Gonzalez, Engineer (drupal.org: fmizzell, LinkedIn: fmizzell)
- Marc Jones, Security & Compliance Engineer and In-House Counsel (drupal.org: marcjones, LinkedIn: marctjones)
- Jay Darnell, Engineer (drupal.org: JayDarnell, LinkedIn: jaydarnell)
- Steve Wirt, Engineer (drupal.org: swirt, LinkedIn: swirt)
One of the best parts of GovCon is the sharing of ideas and information across organizations with the goal of common growth. We’re giving talks on a range of topics:
Monday, July 31, 3:00p
“The Principled Developer: Walk the Talk” (Gerardo)
Tuesday, Aug 1, 9:00a
“Productive and Balanced Digital Government Teams in Politically Turbulent Times” (Aaron)
Wednesday, Aug 2, 9:00a
“Best Practices for Open Sourcing Government Code” (Marc)
Open data and DKAN
We’re also super-excited about hosting and sharing ideas on how government can use data to benefit citizens at the DKAN Open Data Summit on August 1 (nothing like getting two events into one trip!).
We know there are great times and inspiration to be had at the various gatherings that make GovCon an energizing and positive event. See you in DC!