Open data leaders will discuss how DKAN can help government agencies share public data to positively impact citizen lives.
- The future of open data
- DKAN functionality and public engagement
- How to procure DKAN
- DKAN roadmap and upcoming features
- Case studies on DKAN success in the State of Georgia and the U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services
- Andrew Nicklin, GovEx
- Dan Gurin, CivicActions
- Stefanie Gray, Granicus
- Willie Seabrook, Angry Cactus
- Nikhil Deshpande, GeorgiaGov Interactive
- Andrew Hoppin
- And more
DKAN Open Data Summit is Tuesday, August 1, from 1:00 – 4:30 p.m. ET., at the Drupal GovCon Natcher Conference Center (Room F) in Washington, DC.
You must also register for Drupal GovCon (free).