We’re excited to attend, present and sponsor the 2014 Capital Camp and Drupal Gov Days on July 30 to August 1 at the National Institutes of Health.
Several CivicActions team members will be there, and I’ll present on How Content Strategy Can Transform Government Websites. I’ll also review specific case studies demonstrating how content strategy applies at both a local and federal level.
For those of you exploring new career opportunities in Drupal, we’re hiring talented developers and designers and would love to connect with you during the event. Learn more about our team and working at CivicActions.
Here’s more information about the position openings:
9 Must-Attend Sessions
There are a number of fantastic sessions, and here are 9 we look forward to attending:
- US Project Open Data Compliance with the DKAN Drupal Distro
- Hot Planet, Cool Site: Relaunching GlobalChange.gov
- DC.Gov – The Exodus and the Promised Land
- Reinventing the User Experience at the National WWII and Korean War Veterans Memorials
- Overcoming institutional Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt around releasing your code.
- 2014: State of the Union Address: A Peek Behind the Curtain
- Contracting: Interior’s path to Drupal in the Cloud
- Digital Asset Management – FEMA leverages its new asset management platform and Drupal to improve information distribution and sharing
- Building the VA App Store
As we continue to expand our federal offering, we look forward to meeting new people and partners and deepen our ties to the community. Big thank you to the organizers and fellow sponsors for making all of this come together.